Sometimes we all like unusual holidays as they can be adventurous. So my unusual holiday would be Egypt.
Why Egypt? Well, because I found the pyramids, museums, sandy beaches and coral reefs quite fascinating while I was researching on the internet.
There are direct flights available from India to Egypt and the best way to explore Egypt is with a local guide/tour operator rather than exploring yourself.
Here are the reasons why you should definitely not miss Egypt:
1. Pyramids: – The Great Pyramid of Giza is the most well-known and is the only remaining survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and is an UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can even visit inside the pyramid.
2. Ancient Temples: – The ancient Egyptians believed that temples were the homes of the Gods and Goddesses. Every temple was dedicated to a God or Goddess and he or she was worshipped there by the temple priests. Ok fine, well that’s not very different from India, but it’s sure a site for the eye. The large temple buildings were made of stone considering that they would last forever.
3. The Valley of the Kings: – The Valley of the Kings is a very important place to visit in Egypt. It is where the Egyptian rulers were buried.
4. Nile River: – Nile River is world’s longest river travelling from Aswan to Luxor. You can even go for a Nile cruise trip. The cruise is very much like a five star hotel on water with pools, restaurants, clubs, and live entertainments that include plays, belly dancers, folk music and more. I look forward to watching the sun set over the Nile River.
5.Beaches: – The Red Sea has blessed Egypt with a lot of beaches in like Gouna, Taba, MarsaAlam and a couple of more. You must go for scuba diving for a magical everlasting experience and stay at one of the luxury resorts by ther beach. Sharm el Sheikh is one of the best known spot for world class scuba diving.
6. Desert Safari: – It is said that Egypt Desert Safari should not be missed as it leaves you with incredible memories that will last a lifetime. This unique Desert Safari in Egypt will introduce you to much simpler and ancient times in Egypt. Expect to time hop about thousands years into the past during this fun desert safari. Feast your eyes with the breath-taking view of Black Desert and White Desert. Gazed upon the amazement of Alexander the Great Temple and more charming with White Desert Egypt Tour.
So if you are someone who gets goosebumps on thinking of words like Giza, Pyramids, Deserts and Oasis, then you have all the reason to plan an adventurous trip to Egypt soon.